|Home||Cruises||Small Ships||Tours||Specials||Contact Us|
Our Best Reward is
Refer a friend and
Bring your family,
Why a cruise ship?
* A cruise is a hassle-free vacation - no driving around, looking for a hotel, wondering where to eat and you pack and unpack once.
* A cruise takes you away from smog, pollution, stress, traffic, alarm clocks, beepers, phones, faxes and lets you enjoy water, sea, sky and scenery.
* A cruise is all about pampering you - breakfast in bed, lounging on deck, soaking in a hot tub, afternoon tea, or champagne and caviar.
* You are in charge of doing it all or not at all - pack you day with gym workout, yoga, dance lessons, cooking class, port or history lecture, movie time, art class, wine tasting, piano sing-along, karaoke night, dancing under the stars and ... or just show up for dinner.
*A cruise covers many places calling in most interesting places in the area
* A cruise can be something "new" if you have never cruised before.
* A cruise is the shoppers heaven - shop in port, shop onboard.
* A cruise is the easy way to meet new people and make new friends.
* A cruise is the perfect venue for a group get-together - college alumni trip, celebration cruise, family reunion, friends meeting place or even business meeting.
* A cruise can be a honeymoon trip as well especially in Tahiti or Hawaii.
* A cruise can be learning experience when expert lecturers give enrichment presentations about history or culture, politics or finances, nature or art.
* A cruise is the safest vacation choice in the age when crime or terrorism happens too easily.
* A cruise is generally an inclusive vacation so you pre-pay the necessities and do not have to worry about cost of food, gas, tolls, entertainment, hotel rooms.
So Happy Cruising!!!!!!